Today I’ve got a great opportunity for all my foodie loving readers out there to get their hands on one of these fantastic looking Ceramic frying pans from Delimano
Delimano Pans are 100% Italian made and have a non-stick ‘Ceramica’ coating which seals the food quickly and allows all the nutrients and flavours to remain. Only the smallest amount of oil is needed in the pan for cooking, and this unique process makes it almost impossible for food to stick, as well as being great for those health conscious among us! The pans are also eco-friendly, containing no harmful chemicals and require less energy to heat.
The Prima+ frying pan is also really easy to clean, often being able to simply wipe it clean after use (and lets face it, thats a pretty important point, right? No-one likes scrubbing away getting those pesky bits of burnt on stuff off frying pans do they?!)
Courtesy of the guys at Delimano, I have one of these frying pans to giveaway to one lucky reader.
To enter, all you have to do is either;
- Leave me a comment below OR
- Folow me on twitter, RT the competition on twitter and send me a tweet OR
- Follow me on facebook and leave a comment on the blogs Facebook wall
and tell me What is your favourite thing to fry??
The competition will run from Tuesday 29th April until midnight on Tuesday 6th May.
- The winning person will be chosen at random from all entries
- A maximum of 3 entires per person will be counted (one across each social media platform)
- The prize will be posted directly to the winner from the company/PR company. The owner of this blog does not take any responsibility for the posting of the prize.
- Open to UK residents only
- The winner has 7 days from notification to let me know their postage details or the winner will be redrawn
- The competition will run from tuesday 29th april until midnight on tuesday 6th May and the winner notified by the 8th May