It’s that time of year again……time for the BBC Good Food Show Summer at the NEC in Birmingham. The show runs from the 12-15th June 2014 and as part of the BBC Good Food Show Official Blog Community I have 2 pairs of general admission tickets to giveaway to two of my fabulous readers.
You can see some of the nation’s TV favourites including Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood, Glynn Purnell, Frances Quinn, Atul Kochhar and Tom Kerridge and many more all cooking live on the Supertheatre.
Pick up tips, treats and ingredients from some of the country’s top speciality producers in the Producers’ Village, BBC Good Food Champions and Ludlow Producer Market.
Be inspired by the Good Food Bakes & Cakes Village, and enjoy fabulous shopping opportunities from the 100s of exhibitors.
Visitors to the show also gain free entry to BBC Gardeners’ World Live, packed with ideas for growing your own deliciously fresh ingredients.
So if you would like a chance to win one of these pairs of tickets enter below by clicking here –> a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition is only running over the bank holiday weekend so get you entries in now!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from Friday 23rd May until 10pm on Mon 26th May
- The winner will be drawn at random
- Maximum of 3 entries per person will be counted (one on each platform – blog/twitter/facebook)
- All tickets are general admission excluding Saturday and DO NOT include a seat in the super theatre
- Tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- Tickets will be mailed out directly to the winner by myself
- The winner will be contacted on the day after the competition ends and have 48 hours to make contact back or the winner will be redrawn.
Not a winner? To book tickets and for more information on the BBC Good Food Show Summer please visit bbcgoodfoodshowsummer.com or call 0844 581 1341