A little while back I told you all about Nomad, the pop up concept from Alex Claridge. Well the really great news is that following a sold-out 3 month residency, Nomad will be extending their Kings Heath residency until the end of August.
At this point, they will be moving back to Birmingham city centre to continue the journey with a new Nomad concept alongside a ‘badly behaved bar’
Nomad is a small restaurant, serving 20 covers a night only using the spoils of their allotments and foragers working across the UK. They offer a short or long menu and are also bringing in their own wine list of experimental and unusual wines, with support from top merchants Enotria.
Here’s a look at a sample menu:
- Fennel, apple
- Pig’s head terrine
- Foraged greens and textures of yolk
- Bone marrow, dumplings, dittander, parsley
- Wild sea trout, broad bean flowers, peas, pearl barely
- Elderberry sorbet, garden flowers
- Single estate chocolate, yoghurt