Afternoon Tea is somewhat of a British institution, and I love that it’s becoming more and more popular. It’s such a lovely way of spending a couple of relaxing hours with friends or family. There are lots of places in Birmingham that now offer an afternoon tea, and I’m lucky enough to have tried a fair few of them.
One place that serves Afternoon Tea that you might not realise is The Balcony, located on the 4th floor of Selfridges in Birmingham. It has a stunning view over the Bullring and is a stylish yet relaxing hub in the heart of the very busy shopping centre.
I’ve reviewed the food at the Balcony before, back when they first opened in 2014 but have been back since and always enjoy it there, and previously had their afternoon tea as well. Recently the ‘Styled by Searcys’ Afternoon Tea has been give a bit of a new look and comes served in this fantastic bright hat box!
With layers of seasonally changing sandwiches, and mini pastries, scones and sweets it’s quite a sight to behold. There are various flavoured or classic teas, or the option of champagne to accompany it too – a perfect treat on a Birmingham day out!
The tea is served from 3pm everyday, and booking is a must at the weekends. It costs £18pp or £28 with a glass of bubbly.
Today I’m happy to be able to bring all you guys a chance of winning Afternoon Tea for 2 at The Balcony , so if you fancy it (and who wouldn’t?!) then follow the link below to enter!
—————-> a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is afternoon tea for two people at The Balcony, Selfridges, Birmingham.
- The competition will run from Sat 23rd July to Sunday 31 July 2016 at 12am.
- There will be one winner, chosen at random when the competition closes.
- The winners details will be passed to the Balcony PR to arrange details of the prize
- The Balcony serves afternoon tea from 3pm until 7pm daily, with limited availability and booking required on weekends.
- The prize excludes Saturdays and must be redeemed within one month.
- The exact time and date will be subject to availability and must be booked directly with The Balcony 0121 600 6869.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.